Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy Father's Day Ayah


Ayah,

Its father's day today. I miss you like crazy..There are times when I thought that I would crumble under the intense pressure of filling your shoes.The mantle that you gave me to look after our family felt so heavy and I was not prepared to take it. If I could, I still want to be with you. I still have so much to learn from you. All the times that we spend together felt so insufficient at these times and I really wish you are still around. 

Its father's day today. I already know what to wish you and almost always I would either text you or send you a card even when you are nearby. I'm not quite sure why but I can submit my cases before judges at the highest court but with you, my words just come undone. Its just when it involves emotions and and having to say it in front of you..maybe because we are like that. I'm sure you got my message and I'm sure that you love me dearly.



Its father's day today but you always treat me like your friend. We hang out together and your friends still ask me to hang out with them. Its a bit weird to be hanging out with guys about your age, but then i realize the value of your friendship to them and how sad they felt when you suddenly passed away. Sometimes I wonder, will my friends miss me as much as they miss you when my time come??

Its father's day today. I love you so much. I can't recall when was the last time i gave you a kiss. On second thought, i'm pretty sure i never kiss you during my entire adult life. Well, I guessed we are the macho type and we don't really kiss each other unlike your daughters.. sadly I only remember my last kiss to you as you lay there lifeless..

Its father's day today but to me, everyday is a father's day as every single thing I do reminds me of you. Your presence still lingers and your laughter haunt me night and days. I miss you Ayah..our prayers for you always..

Al-Fatihah 


Kapten (B) Abdul Khalil B Lebai Yusoff 
1950 - 2009

@zulazry

[Reproduced from my own notes on facebook dated 21.6.2009 http://goo.gl/ECp0y ]

No comments:

Post a Comment